Bach flower mix 55 helps your dog:
- To move on from negative experiences *
- Not to be afraid of disappointing his owner *
- To be able to socialise better with other dogs/animals/people *
- To move past irrational anxieties *
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
- 6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
- You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose.
Scared dog? Bach flowers comfort your dog!
There are many different reasons for a dog to be scared. Think about a fear of fireworks or separation anxiety. However, dogs can be anxious for more general reasons too. *
Perhaps your dog once had a fight with another dog, or your dog had an owner who mistreated him? If this is the case, then your dog can have anxious feelings continuing after this negative experience. Bach flower mix 107 helps your dog put this negative experience behind him. *
Some dogs are very loyal to their owner. They are afraid to disappoint them. Maybe you have punished your dog once for something he has done wrong when you were not at home, and your dog has failed to understood why. Or maybe your dog has experienced punishment with a previous owner? Your dog may think you will get angry again without understanding why. Your dog is afraid of your reaction. Bach flower mix 107 helps your dog not to be afraid without any reason. *
Not enough socialisation
When he was younger, perhaps your dog did not spend much time around other dogs, animals or people? If so, he might be afraid because your dog doesn’t trust other dogs, animals or people. Bach flower mix 107 ensures your dog feels comfortable, even when unknown animals or people are around. *
Afraid of objects
Some dogs are afraid of objects without any apparent reason. Sometimes your dog will experience anxiety just because. The noise of a vacuum cleaner, might make him afraid of it for example. Maybe your dog refuses to walk past a certain spot, because it is afraid of the statue or something else that’s on that spot. Bach flower mix 107 helps your dog move past any irrational anxiety and helps your dog learn to deal with it. *