- Reviews (0)
Bach flower mix 54 helps your dog to:
- Deal with pressure to perform *
- Deal with sudden changes *
- Overcome clashes with other animals or people *
- Stay calm if it’s sometimes impossible to go out for a walk *
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
- 6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
- You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
Stress in dogs? Bach flowers help your dog to calm down!
Just like people, dogs can become stressed. You’d think that the causes of this stress would be different, but actually, dogs get nervous in similar situations to us humans. Think about situations where you are under pressure to perform, or there are sudden changes or you clash with others. These are all situations that can cause stress in dogs. *
Pressure to perform
Dogs that go to dog training classes, as well as other dogs who have to meet expectations of some kind, can be under pressure to perform and suffer performance anxiety. Your dog realizes that something is expected of him and that can make your dog stressed. Bach flower mix 106 helps your dog deal with this pressure and therefore he is able to perform better. *
Some dog breeds are creatures of habit. They become attached to their routine and can’t bear to be without their owner. If they get to see the owner less than they are used to, or something changes in their daily routine, they can become very nervous. Bach flower mix 106 helps your dog to deal with these changes so he can move past them. *
Clashes with others
Do you and your dog have the same walking tour where you meet other animals. Or has your dog had a clash with another animal or person during a certain activity or visit? If so, your dog may become stressed when you take that walk, have visitors over, or you do the same activity that caused him upset previously. This is because your dog is thinking about the last unpleasant experience he had. Bach flower mix 106 helps your dog to have more confidence when he comes into contact with other animals or people again. *
Not enough excitement
Some dog breeds have a need for exercise or activities. While you’re busy at work or with something else, your dog is getting bored at home. If you didn’t have the time to do something you usually do with your dog, he may become nervous or anxious because of that. The nerves or anxiety will lead to negative behaviour: your dog may ned up destroying things or peeing in the house. This is all due to stress. Bach flower mix 106 helps your dog to remain calm, even if it’s sometimes not possible to go out for a walk. *
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.