Bach flowers mix 60 helps to:
- Ensure your cat is housebroken *
- Remove stress from your cat *
- Deal with traumatic experiences *
- Feel less anxious *
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
- 6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
- You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
Cat peeing in the house? Bach flowers help to take away the cause.
Lack of cleanliness in a cat is a very annoying problem. Your cat doesn’t do this on purpose however. Don’t get angry at your cat, as this will only make the problem worse. *
Watch out, lack of cleanliness could have a medical cause. Be sure to visit the vet to exclude this type of lack of cleanliness. If your cat is not peeing in the house due to medical reasons, then stress, anxiety or a traumatic experience could be a cause. In this case, Bach flowers can offer a solution. *
Lack of cleanliness due to stress
The stress that’s causing your cat’s lack of cleanliness in the house can have a number of reasons. Certain stressors can include for example: the stress you have yourself and pass on to your cat; moving into a new house; a new member of the family; or other housecats in the neighbourhood of the litter box.
Even though you won’t be able to see it right away, your cat can definitely experience stress. Observe your cat well and think about recent events.
In cases of stress, Bach flowers mix 112 can help with housebreaking your cat. *
Traumatic experience with the litter box
Your cat can also experience fear when doing its deeds. This can be due to a scary event in the past.
For example: Other cats make use of the same litter box and the unclean cat is scared to use the same litter box again, because it ended up in a fight with another cat. Or during a previous visit to the litter box, your cat was startled by a loud bang causing your cat to be afraid to use the litter box.
Bach flowers mix 112 can help your cat to deal with any traumatic experience in such a way that it will not be anxious any more. *
Peeing in the house out of fear
Sometimes, it can happen that you have a visitor and your cat suddenly starts peeing in your house. This could be because the cat is hindered by the visitor. Your cat can be afraid to go to the litterbox. Other cats may have separation anxiety, causing them to pee in the house when you leave them alone.
Bach flowers mix 112 can help your cat to be less anxious. *