Bach flowers mix 51: Separation anxiety in dogs
- Reviews (0)
Bach flowers mix 103 helps dogs to:
- Feel less dejected when they are home alone *
- Prevent uncleanliness in lonely moments *
- Limit excessive barking or howling *
- Limit destructive behaviour *
- Deal with traumas *
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
- 6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
- You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
Treat dog separation anxiety symptoms with Bach flowers
In general, dogs have difficulty being alone, and separation anxiety in dogs is therefore a frequent problem. This can be due to a bad experience – perhaps the dog was removed from its mother too early or it has had a traumatic experience. *
Separation anxiety can manifest itself through a lack of cleanliness, dejected feelings, howling, or excessive barking… *
Will your dog bark or howl for hours? This is not a pleasant experience for your dog, and it is a complete nuisance for the neighbours. Bach flowers mix 103 can help your dog conquer its separation anxiety. *
Maybe in the past something scary has happened causing your dog to develop an anxiety when staying home alone.
Just think about storms, fireworks, break-ins, noise from the neighbours … all of these can be traumatic for your dog. Your dog can link these things that stress him out or traumatise him to the fact that you as owner leave the house.
Bach flowers can help him deal with these traumatic experiences. *
Having to stay home alone
Dogs are originally pack animals. From birth, they are used to being together with other dogs. If your dog suddenly has to stay home alone, then this is something completely new for your dog. It’s not in his nature, and often he will not have learned to be alone, because this stage in his education has been skipped. Bach flowers can help your dog deal with this sudden change and help him fight the fear of being home alone. *
Separation anxiety in shelter animals
If you adopted a dog from the shelter, then there’s a possibility that your dog has separation anxiety. This fear of abandonment has developed because your dog is afraid that you will leave him again and he believes he will have to go back to the shelter. *
Also, your dog has to get adjusted to a new situation. A new home and new people can bring anxiety and stress to your dog. Bach flowers mix 103 will take away the anxiety of your dog allowing him to have more confidence in this new situation. *
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.