Bach flowers mix 49: Excessively barking dogs
- Reviews (0)
Bach flowers mix 49 helps your dog:
- To limit excessive barking *
- Not to panic as quickly *
- To feel better *
- To stop looking for attention *
- To have more confidence
How many bottles do you need?
- 1 bottle will last you about 1 month
- The first results will start to show after a few days or weeks *
- In my experience to get lasting results a period of three months is advised *
- 6 x 4 drops spread over the day or extra drops during hard times.
- You can put the drops in their food or drinking water, or put it on something good or rub it on their nose
About this mix
- Handmade according to the instructions of Dr. Bach
- Ready to use
- Unique blend of Bach flowers
- Gluten and allergen free
- Ingredients: Water, alcohol, Bach flower extracts
Stop your dog from barking? Bach flowers help!
All dogs bark. It’s natural. Yet some dogs can’t seem to stop. Some events seem to provoke excessive barking. Think of fireworks, or people passing by your house. Excessive barking may become truly irritating, not only for you but also for your guests or neighbours. It isn’t pleasant for the dog either, because he has to deal with a number of emotions.
Excessive barking may have different reasons. So how to stop your dog from barking? Thanks to Bach flowers mix 101, you can bring an end to this annoying habit. *
Some dogs are very easily startled or afraid. As a reaction they start barking because they are panicking. *
Bach flowers mix 101 helps your dog to be less anxious or skittish, so that he or she doesn’t panic so quickly. *
Boredom or loneliness
Dogs are originally pack animals, so when they are alone for a long period of time they can get bored or lonely. This causes them to feel dejected or stressed. To express their feelings, they may bark excessively.
Bach flowers mix 101 makes your dog feel more comfortable being alone. When he feels less dejected or stressed he will have no reason to bark. *
Territorial behaviour is normal for dogs. They will want to protect their owner and others from trespassers or other dogs. Barking then is a means of warning. This protective behaviour can become habitual, causing your dog to start barking excessively.
Bach flowers ease your dog’s overprotective instinct and give him faith that he can handle harmless situations. *
Dogs are animals that need a lot of attention. But sometimes dogs may tend to overdo it. They demand your attention by barking if you leave them alone for just a moment.
If you get angry, your dog gets the attention he or she was seeking, or you give him or her attention to stop the barking. This creates a vicious circle.
Bach flowers take care of your dog’s possessive behavior. *
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.