Bach flowers mix 4: Loss of appetite
- Reviews (0)
Bach Flower remedies are a range of Mother tinctures under the homeopathic medicine system. They are made keeping in mind that the purity and naturalness of the Flower essence is remained intact. Bach Flower remedies are a trademark registered formulae discovered by Dr. Edward Bach in England. Flower cure- Bach Flower remedies are made keeping these standards in mind under the watch and care of verified physicians.
Loss of Appetite
How it works:
- Bach flower remedies work on the emotions that reduce appetite
- Loss of Appetite may result from guilt conscious, failure or personal loss
- Bach Flower will act on the above symptoms to relax the mind
- The flower essence used contain natural healing properties
- The period of healing may vary depending upon the individual
Directions for Use:
- As prescribed by physicians, OR, use 6 drops x 4 times a day, put directly on the tongue or dissolve in water and sip on it throughout the day. Always recommended to consult Flower Cure expert for Dosage.
Health and Safety Directions
- Use as per Directed dosage
- If pregnant or minor consult physicians
- Keep out of reach of children under age 6
- Symptoms may improve gradually
- Store in cool and dry place
DISCLAIMER: Flower Cure is a production and marketing brand for Bach flower remedies which is GMP compliant. The products are categorised as mother tincture in homeopathic system and contain extra neutral Alcohol and flower essence dilutions.
Flower Cure produces and bottles the Bach flower remedies according to the global standard formulae of Dr. Bach products. However, the product efficacy and dosage requirements may vary depending upon individual conditions. For better results consult physicians before use.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.