Collected personal data
Data that you communicate to us
On the Registration Form on the Website: e-mail, name, first name
During the ordering process: e-mail, name, first name, address, billing data
Data that are automatically collected
Some data can also be collected without being stored in cookies. These data may only be consulted by SerFeliz and only during the visit of the Website. They are: 1°) address TCP/IP 2°) the type and version of your navigation system 3°) the last window opened on the internet.
Purposes of the processing of data
The personal data are collected to:
- Offer you the services of the Website;
- Allow market research in order to improve the technical and intrinsic quality of the Services;
- Provide you with information related to the future offers that might interest you;
- Administer the technical aspect of the Website;
- After having checked the anonymous characteristic of the data, compile statistics or lead an investigation regards as the quantity of visits on the different parts of the Website.
Direct marketing and communication to third parties
Your personal data stay strictly confidential and may not be communicated to third parties or be used for direct marketing purposes, other than Ser Feliz.
Ser Feliz will be able to communicate your data at the request of the Justice in case of serious violations of the rules of conduct.
Duration of the conservation of the data
All the personal data are held as long as necessary for providing the Services by Ser Feliz.
Right to access and rectify
You are entirely free whether or not you communicate your personal data to Ser Feliz. However, you must be aware that some services may be refused if you do not complete your personal data on the Registration Form and that you are the only one liable for the correctness of the data that you communicate to Ser Feliz.
Right to object
You may exercise your right to object within the framework of the processing of your personal data if you consider that serious and legitimate reasons exist to do so, by sending an email to the address tom at bachfloweradvice.co.uk. However, you cannot object against the processing of your personal data if this processing is essential to the fulfillment of the contractual obligations.
Cookies and similar technologies do not allow us to systematically collect data that enable us to identify the users of our Website. They only allow us to approve the operation of our Website, to understand the interests of our users and to measure the effectiveness of the content of our Website.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small text file that is sent from the server of SerFeliz and is stored on your computer’s hard drive. This way we can remember your preferences when visiting our Website.
The information registered by these cookies may only be read by SerFeliz and only during the visit of the Website. You can refuse the use of these cookies by modifying the navigation configuration settings.
Kind of cookies
Cookies can be subdivided based on their offspring, function and durability.
- First party cookies are cookies set by a website visited by the user i.e. in the website address bar. (e.g. cookies placed by https://www.bachfloweradvice.co.uk)
- Third party cookies are cookies that are sent by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. A third party cookie occurs when a user visits a Website and a third party sets a cookie through that Website (e.g. cookies placed by Google, Twitter and Facebook).
- Functional cookies are cookies that ensure the proper functioning of the Website (e.g. cookies for log-in or registration, language preferences). Functional cookies are therefore first party cookies.
- Non-functional cookies are cookies that can be set for statistical, social, targeting and commercial purposes. They are not related to the mere technical support of the Website. Cookies with statistical purposes allow us to check which pages of the Website you visit, where your computer is localized etc. Cookies with social purposes allow the user to share the content of the visited Website through social media directly to others. Cookies with targeting purposes allow a creation of your profile based on your surfing behaviour so that the displayed advertisement will be adapted to your interests. Cookies with commercial purposes keep track of how many and which advertisements were displayed to a user. Non-functional cookies can be first party or third party cookies.
- Persistent cookies are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allow preferences or actions of the user to be remembered. The cookies are activated every time the user that set these cookies visits the Website (e.g. cookies set by social media such as Twitter, Facebook, Google Analytics etc.) Most non-functional cookies are persistent cookies.
- Session cookies allow websites to link the actions of a user only during a browser session. A browser session starts when a user opens the browser screen and ends when he closes the browser screen. Session cookies are only set temporarily. When you close the browser, the cookies will be removed. Most functional cookies are session cookies.