Applicability and conditions
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as a webshop to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses goods or services made available on the market).
- To be able to place an order, you must above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
our offer and your order
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and / or services. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, Mastercard, PayPal, Bancontact Mister Cash, Maestro, ING HomePay, CBC Online, KBC Online, American Express, Ideal and bank transfer. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, you will never experience unpleasant surprises. We nevertheless can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In this case, we notify you of that always before you commit to placing your purchase. When this is so, we notify you of this prior to confirmation of your order.
- We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there.
Conformity and Warranty
- We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taken into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any applicable law at the moment.
Delivery and execution
- All goods and services are delivered to the address provided by you when ordering.
- When a good is in stock it will be shipped the same day. In this case, the order is placed before 13h (on weekdays). Orders after 13h, at the weekend or on bank holidays will be shipped the day after. The delivery period depends on the country. You can check the delivery period here:
- Deliveries are made between Monday and Friday, by Bpost
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In this case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases, our liability remains limited to the value of the goods which are shown as not received by the customer.
- Are you unable to be at home at the time of delivery? Then you will be able to pick up your package at your local postal pickup point. The package stays there for two weeks. If you don’t pick up your package on time, it will automatically return to us. If you want to receive your package after it has been returned to us, please be aware that shipping fees will be charged before sending it a second time.
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us or our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, color combinations, etc. …without our prior written and explicit consent.